Nitecore NTC10 Tactical Case
Nitecore NTC10 Tactical Carry Case, made from Black Nylon.
The Nitecore NTC10 Tactical Case is made from high strength Cordura 1050D nylon, which is lightweight and water resistant. The case can be used in all weather conditions, with a coated surface that can be wiped clean.
Featuring a hypalon synthetic rubber Molle system, the NTC10 accepts modular attachment which enhances storage capacity. For example, a Nitecore NUP10, NUP20, NDP10 or NDP20 can be attached (sold separately). With this system on the front, the back of the case offers a hook and loop attachment for further storage or customisation.
The NTC10 has reinforced 'grab and go' handles to easily carry the case and robust, D-ring zips to access the compartment.
Inside the case is expandable storage for increased capacity. This includes a zippered compartment, a main compartment and a detachable centre divider to separate and organise belongings. Both the main compartment and the divider have hook and loop surfaces, further increasing optional, additional storage facilities.
- Designed for gear storage, everyday carry and short trips
- Cordura 1050D high strength abrasion resistant lightweight nylon fabric
- Coated surfaces ensure excellent resistance to water
- Frontal loop area for patch adhesion
- Laser cutting Molle system on the back made from durable Hypalon synthetic rubber for modular attachment
- Main padded compartment with loop surface to accommodate hook and loop organisers
- Padded centre divider provides modular attachment capability and protects accessories
- Zippered compartment allows for quick and easy access to all stored items
- D rings allow for fully ambidextrous operation
- Reinforced handheld grip
- Weight: 18.2 oz. / 516 g
- Dimensions: 12.4" x 6.89" x 2.15" / 315 mm x 175 mm x 80 mm