The Nitecore P05 Pink torch has a maximum output of 460 lumens from the Cree XM-L2 U2 and can be powered by 1 x Li-ion RCR123 or 1 x single use CR123 battery.
The fantastic P05 has been designed in partnership with the Breast Cancer Foundation, to contribute towards the fight against breast cancer. Lightweight and compact, the Nitecore P05 is ideal for everyday carry.
Available in bright pink and with features suitable for tactical use, the flashlight should be in every woman's bag! The P05 has instance access to the Strobe mode and a crenulated bezel, both of which can be effective tools in an emergency or self-defense situation.
(using 1 x RCR123 battery)
High: 460 lumens - 30 mins runtime
Mid: 170 lumens - 1 hr runtime
Low: 60 lumens - 1 hr 45 mins runtime
(using 1 x CR123 battery)
High: 420 lumens - 45 mins runtime
Mid: 170 lumens - 2 hrs 15 mins runtime
Low: 60 lumens - 4 hrs 15 mins runtime
Plus Strobe mode.
Maximum beam distance 150 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
Includes: pocket clip, wrist lanyard, holster, spare o-ring, 1 x single use CR123 battery
- Maximum Beam Intensity: 5650 cd
- Reflector: Smooth
- Beam Colour: White
- Length: 101 mm / 3.98"
- Head Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Weight: 60.5 g / 2.13 oz.
- Precision Digital Optic Technology (PDOT) provides extreme reflector performance
- Tactical tail switch
- Built in power indicator reports battery level
- Anti-rolling design
- Mineral optic lens with anti-reflective coating
- Aerospace grade aluminium alloy construction
- HAIII Hard anodising