- Bike Mount
- 25.4mm Filters
- 34mm Filters
- Traffic Wand
- Remote Switch
- TM15 12V Lead
- USB Plug Adapter
Nitecore D11 V2
The new Nitecore D11 V2 incorporates Nitecore’s classical patent piston drive switch. An improved user interface adopts the outstanding “Infinitely Variable” digitally controlled brightness system which allows users to select desired levels of brightness from lowest (3 lumens) to highest (145 lumens). In addition, there are shortcuts to highest or lowest brightness setting. SOS and Strobe mode can be operated simply by one hand. The practical safety lockout function can be used to avoid battery dissipation caused by accidental activation.
SYSMAX’s latest power management technology effectively lowers the consumption of electric current of D11.2 while it is in inactivity mode. In this case, using one AA battery could have a period of approximately 3 years of inactivity.
In Stock Now: £49.95 Including UK Delivery and Battery
Nitecore D11 V2 Specifications:
- Unique electronically controlled ‘Smart PD’ switch
- Intuitive and simple user interface
- Rapid shortcut to highest mode or lowest mode
- Strobe and SOS functionality
- Aircraft grade aluminum alloy construction for strength and durability
- Stainless steel bezel ring to effectively protect the core parts of the flashlight.
- Compact and lightweight - suitable for EDC (every day carry)
- Mil-spec type III hard-anodized
- Impact resistant in accordance with US MIL-STD-810F
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8
- Broad voltage fully regulated circuit - compatible with numerous battery chemistries such as Li-ion and NiMH
- High intensity CREE XP-G R5 LED
- Maximum output of 145 lumens
- A period of approximately 3 years of inactivity.
- Ultra clear impact-resistant optical lens and computer designed reflector
- Ability to tail stand for use as a candle light
Weight: 46 grams (without battery)
Brightness & Runtime:
Maximum output of 1475 lumens for up to 1.5 hours
Minimum output of 3 lumens for up to 100 hours