- Length: 256 mm / 10.08"
- Head Diameter: 65 mm / 2.56"
- Tube Diameter: 25.8 mm / 1.02"
- Tail Diameter: 27.2 mm / 1.07"
- Weight: 245.8 g / 8.67 oz.
- Optical system with crystal coating and 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' (PDOT)
- Equipped with low power vibration indication
- Strobe mode uses randomly changing frequencies
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C charging port
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Optical lenses with double-sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish
**Coming soon! Sign up for an email to receive a notification when the Nitecore MH40S is available to order.**
The Nitecore MH40S flashlight has a maximum output of 1500 lumens from the Luminengin G9 LED and is powered by 2 x 21700 li-ion batteries (included). The torch is rechargeable via a USB-C port towards the head of the light and comes with a QC adapter for full charging in as little as 2 hours 45 minutes.
To ensure you know when it's time to recharge, the side switch has a built-in power indicator which offers the following information:
- 3 flashes = power ≥50%
- 2 flashes = power <50%
- 1 flash = power <25%
When the remaining power is below 10%, the MH40S will vibrate.
The torch includes a wireless remote switch that responds quickly and efficiently, providing full access to all brightness levels. With a maximum signal range of 1 meter, the remote is ideal for applications such as hunting, law enforcement and search and rescue.
When not using the remote, the MH40S is operated by a tactical tail switch and side mode button.
Turbo: 1500 lumens - 3 hrs 15 mins runtime
High: 500 lumens - 7 hrs 15 mins runtime
Mid: 150 lumens - 25 hrs runtime
Low: 18 lumens - 105 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe, SOS and Beacon (1500 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 1500 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: 2 x Nitecore 5000mAh 21700 NL2150 batteries, wireless remote switch, QC adapter, USB-C charging cable, spare o-ring, lanyard, hook-and-loop fastener, 2 x hook-and-loop straps, holster.
Nitecore MH40S user manual can be downloaded here.