The Nitecore NL1835LTHP is an 18650 li-ion battery that can be used in temperatures as low as -40ºC, making it ideal for use in severe environments. The cell has a high discharge of 8A which makes it suitable for high performance flashlights, such as the Nitecore HC65 V2, HC60 V2, HC33, MH23 and EC23.
The battery has a range of internal safety features including a pressure relief valve which activates in the event of a rapid temperature increase, a microporous barrier to protect delicate internal components and built-in PTC which inhibits high current surges. In addition, the 18650 has an integrated high performance protected circuit which protects against overcharge, over discharge and short circuiting.
- Do not expose the battery to water or fire.
- Do not store the battery in a confined area with a high temperature above 50ºC.
- When charging or using the battery, ensure the positive and negative ends corresponse with the positive (+) and negative (-) symbols.
- To extend the battery life it is recommended that it is charged every three months when unused for long periods.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Please note: We are unable to accept returned batteries once they have been opened, so please ensure they are the correct cell for your device before ordering.