- Capacity: 5000mAh
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Continuous Discharge Current: 15A max
- Weight: 75.5 g / 2.66 oz. (approx).
- Length: 76.7±0.3 mm / 3.02"±0.01"
- Diameter: 21.9+0.3 mm / 0.86"±0.01"
- Never expose the battery to water or fire
- When charging or using batteries, ensure the positive and negative ends correspond with the positive (+) and negative (-) symbols
- To extend battery life it is recommended that it is charged every three months when unused for long periods
- Keep out of reach of children
5.0 Overall rating
The Nitecore NL2150HPi is a rechargeable 21700 li-ion battery with a capacity of 5000mAh and a 15A continuous discharge current, making it ideal for high drain devices. This battery is specifically designed for the Nitecore i4000R, P10iX and P20iX flashlights.
The battery features a dual way output with positive and negative polarities at both ends which enables a highly efficient output by minimising the loss of power due to internal resistance.
The Nitecore NL2150HPi can be charged in the following Nitecore chargers: Ci2, Ci4, UMS2, UMS4, UI1 and UI2.
Please note: We are unable to accept returned batteries once they have been opened, so please ensure they are the correct cell for your device before ordering.