- Capacity: 4000mAh
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Continuous Discharge Current: 5A max
- Weight: Approx. 73 g / 2.57 oz
- Length: 75.8±0.3 mm / 2.98±0.01"
- Diameter: 21.8±0.3 mm / 0.86±0.01"
- Never expose the battery to water or fire
- When charging or using batteries, ensure the positive and negative ends correspond with the positive (+) and negative (-) symbols
- To extend battery life it is recommended that it is charged every three months when unused for long periods
- Keep out of reach of children
The Nitecore NL2140 21700 Li-ion battery features a long lifespan, high energy density and powerful performance. The cell has a 4000mAh capacity, 3.6V and 14.4Wh.
As with all Nitecore batteries safety is paramount and the NL2140 cell has a range of internal features to keep you, your devices and chargers as safe as possible. The 21700 battery has an innovative anode design with high temperature resistance, built-in PTC to inhibit high current surges, pressure relief valve which activates in the event of a rapid temperature increase and a microporous barries that protects the delicate internal components. Externally, the cell is equipped with nickel-plated stainless steel protectors at both ends and is coated with a durable metallic film to guard against abrasion.
The 21700 is recommended to use with the following Nitecore chargers: UI1, UI2, UM2, UM4, UMS2 and UMS4.
Please note: We are unable to accept returned batteries once they have been opened, so please ensure they are the correct cell for your device before ordering.