- Capacity: 5000mAh
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Continuous Discharge Current: 5A Max
- Never expose the battery to water or fire
- When charging or using batteries, ensure the positive and negative ends correspond with the positive (+) and negative (-) symbols
- To extend the battery life it is recommended that it is charged every three months when unused for long periods
- Keep out of reach of children
The Nitecore NL2150R 21700 battery is a high performance cell with a maximum capacity of 5000mAh and a USB-C charging port to remove the need for an external charger. Please note, a charging cable is not included.
Safety is paramount to Nitecore and as with all their batteries, the NL2150R cell has a range of internal features to keep you and your devices as safe as possible. The 21700 battery has an innovative anode design with high temperature resistance, built-in PTC to inhibit high current surges, pressure relief valve which activates in the event of a rapid temperature increase and a microporous barries that protects the delicate internal components. Externally, the cell is equipped with nickel-plated stainless steel protectors at both ends and is coated with a durable metallic film to guard against abrasion.
Please note: We are unable to accept returned batteries once they have been opened, so please ensure they are the correct cell for your device before ordering.