- Capacity: 5000mAh 3.6V (18Wh)
- Rated Capacity: 3050mAh 5V (TYP 1A)
- Intput: USB-C 5V - 2.5A
- Output: USB-C 5V - 2A
- Length: 78.8 mm ± 0.2 mm / 3.10" ± 0.01"
- Diameter: 21.7 mm ± 0.3 mm / 0.85" ± 0.01"
- Weight: 74.5 g / 2.63 oz.
The Nitecore NL2150RX is a high performance USB-C bidirectional charging li-ion battery with a capacity of 5000mAh. Featuring a USB-C input and output, the battery can be used as a power supply to recharge electronic devices, such as smart phones and earphones.
The battery can be recharged via the USB-C charging port (cable not included) or in an external charger, such as the Nitecore Ci2, Ci4, UMS2 or UMS4 (sold separately). When charging with the built-in USB-C port, the red indicator on the top of the NL2150RX will change from flashing red to constant red once complete.
The Nitecore battery has a range of safety features, including:
- Integrated smart charging circuitry in the anode to protect against overcharge, over discharge and short-circuit
- Built-in PTC to inhibit high current surges
- Microporous barrier protects delicate internal components
- Pressure relief valve protection activates in the event of rapid temperature increase
- Nickel-plated stainless steel protectors at both ends of the battery for resistance to impact and oxidation and promotes good electrical conductivity
- Coated with durable metallic film to guard against abrasion
- Tough plastic circuit board protector
Please note: We are unable to accept returned batteries once they have been opened, so please ensure they are the correct cell for your device before ordering.