- Capacity: 18L / 1098 cu. in.
- Length: 16 cm / 6.3"
- Width: 24 cm / 9.4"
- Height: 47 cm / 18.5"
- Weight: 710 g / 1.6 lbs (approx.)
- Wearproof 500D nylon fabric with dirt and water resistant coating
- Dual frontal and top zipper design for quick storage and access
- Fishbone carrying system for outstanding ergonomic comfort and breathability
- Quick detachable shoulder straps for switching between various carry modes
- Molle strap system for modular extensions
- Concealed anti-hook side compartments
- Large area of interior, frontal and side loop surfaces
- Straw/cable channel on the top side
- Premium YKK zips
- UTX Duraflex buckles
The Nitecore BP18 bag has been designed in collaboration with Lii Gear, an independent backpack designer, and offers fresh, innovative features.
Designed specifically for commuters and overnight trips, the backpack is equipped with an 18 litre compartment featuring quick release shoulder straps and a unique fishbone carrying system for outstanding ergonomic comfort and breathability.
The main compartment is able to store laptops, tablets, clothes and other essentials. The interior is highly functional and includes a 14" laptop/tablet compartment with cotton cushion, frontal interior hook surface for modular extensions, dual side interior pockets for small gadgets and a hanger for a hydration pack (not included).
The backpack has dual opening methods; you can either open the whole front section for easy, efficient packing, or open the top of the bag for quick access to items packed towards the top.
The BP18 offers dual carry modes so it can be worn either as a backpack or a sling bag across one shoulder. The lightweight bag is made from black 500D nylon which is resistant to dirt and water.