- Length: 47 cm / 18.5"
- Width: 29 cm / 11.4"
- Depth: 15 cm / 5.9"
- Capacity: 23L / 1404 cu. in.
- Weight: 1030 g / 2.3 lbs.
- Spacious main compartment available to carry a 15.6" laptop/tablet
- Three-way divider in front compartment provides access to items from various directions
- Wearproof 600D polyester fabric with dirt and water resistant coating
- High visibility orange interior lining for indentification in low light conditions
- Trolley sleeve design for sliding over the luggage handle
- Multiple handles at all four sides for versatile carrying
- Frontal MOLLE system and loop surface for pouches, tools and modular extensions
- Premium carrying system for outstanding ergonomic comfort and breathability
The Nitecore BP23 Tentacle is a multipurpose commuting backpack with a 23L capacity and multiple compartments. In addition to the main compartment, the bag has storage at the top of the pack, plus on the outer and front sections.
The large main compartment offers 7 sections for excellent organisation, including a laptop section, mesh pockets (open and zippered) and dual internal side pockets. The interior of the BP23 has a bright orange lining, allowing for identification in low light conditions.
The front compartment has a 4 section design for organising your belongings and with a three-way divider, you can quickly access them. The top and outer compartments are both zippered and can be used for gadgets and electronic devices that you would like quick access to.
The BP23 has a pressure relieving design with the back section constructed from 5mm PE material and mesh fabric to increase the ergonomic comfort. The rest of the bag is made from wear-proof 600D polyester.
Additionally, the rucksack features MOLLE compatible straps for modular expansion, a loop surface for customising with badges and patches (not included), multiple handles for versatile carry, high quality zippers and a strap mounting area for attaching other pouches and gear.