- Wearproof 500D Cordura nylon fabric with dirt and water resistant coating
- 400D polyester lining with a tensile strength of 5kg (11 lbs)
- Designed with 23L large capacity and multiple compartments for flexible storage
- Modular main compartment, 3-part divider in front compartment, multipurpose top and outer compartments
- 3D carrying system for outstanding ergonomic comfort and breathability
- Internal fiberglass panel for enhanced stability
- Trolley sleeve design for sliding over the luggage handle
- Multiple handles at all four sides for versatile carrying
- Frontal MOLLE system and loop surface for pouches, tools and modular extensions
The Nitecore BP23 Pro Tentacle backpack offers a 23L capacity, 3D carry system, modular main compartment and durable Cordura nylon fabric construction.
The bag offers 4 spacious compartments, including the main, top, outer and front sections. The main compartment provides fantastic organisational options with a laptop section, a modular loop surface, dual internal side pockets and a mesh zippered pocket in the front. The front compartment has a 180° full opening design for easy access to your items.
The back panel of the BP23 Pro is made from 8mm EVA foam and honeycomb mesh and is paired with padded shoulder straps that offer cushioned comfort. Cross-shaped ventilation paths on the back panel provide channels for air to flow, making the backpack more breathable. It also features a 3mm internal fiberglass layer on the back panel, preventing it from being compressed from top to bottom or side to side.
Externally the BP23 Pro has a range of versatile features, including a loop surface, MOLLE system webbing, a strap mounting area, high quality straps and zippers and multiple handles at four side for comfortable and convenient carry.
The 500D Cordura fabric provides excellent tear strength and is resistant to water, wear and abrasion. It is 3 times more durable than ordinary polyester fabrics and 10 times more than canvas.