- Featuring five individual light sources: two main LEDs plus secondary red, green and blue LEDs
- Four selectable modes of output (red, green, blue and white)
- Dual side switches offer increased control of color modes
- Purpose-designed for law enforcement, hunting and tactical applications
- White light mode is powered by a premium CREE XP-G2(R5) LED, providing up to 440 lumens of output
- Up to 400 hours runtime on low
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides extreme reflector performance
- Equipped with a unique multi-colored (red, green and blue) signaling mode
- Dual side switches control white and colored LEDs independently
- Side switch features integrated power indicator light for dis playing remaining battery power (patented)
- Instant-start - enter turbo mode directly
- Physical reverse polarity protection mechanism (patented)
- Stainless steel titanium-plated clip
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects the core components from damage
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero-grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability
- Length: 143 mm / 5.63"
- Head Size:40 mm / 1.57 oz.
- Weight: 138 g / 4.87 oz.
The Nitecore CB6 Chameleon is a truly unique product that features two primary light sources (Blue and White) plus secondary red, green and blue LEDs. Control of these output types is simple thanks to a cleverly designed dual side switch with independent white and colour buttons. The dual switch also includes a power indicator light to let you know when the batteries are low.
The 40mm diameter Nitecore filters & diffusers fit the CB6.
The primary white source is from a Cree XP-G2 with a maximum output of 440 lumens. A separate 3 watt blue colour LED provides a bright blue beam with three power levels. Blue can be used to identify blood trails, and is also used in the battlefield for medical treatment. Certain species of fish are attracted to blue light making it an ideal tool for fishing.
In addition to the primary outputs there are secondary low level red, green and blue LEDS. The CR6 also works well as a weapon mounted light with a spring loaded impact absorption mechanism and can be used with the Nitecore RSW1 remote pressure switch.
Powered by 1x18650 or 2xRCR123 Li-ion rechargeable batteries or 2xCR123A single use cells.
Include: Belt holster, wrist lanyard, titanium plated pocket clip, removable tactical grip ring, spare o-rings & two CR123 batteries.
Nitecore CB6 user manual can be downloaded here.