- Input: 5V=2A / 9V=2A / 12V=1.5A 18W (max)
- Output: 4.2V±1% / 1.48V±1%
- Fast Charge Mode: 3000mA x 1 (max) / 1500mA x 2 (max)
- Standard Mode: 2000mA x 1 (max) / 1000mA x 2 (max)
- Dimensions: 148 mm x 65 mm x 37 mm / 5.83" x 2.56" x 1.46"
- Weight: 120.4 g / 4.25 oz.
- Capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously and controlling each slot independently
- Up to 3000mA charging speed in a single slot
- Compatible with Li-ion and NiMH/NiCd batteries with automatic detection
- Automatic detection of battery power level and automatic selection of the appropriate voltage and charging mode
- Automatic selection between 3 charging modes (CC, CV and -dV/dt)
- Automatic termination upon charging completion
- Reverse polarity protection and short circuit protection
- Over-discharged battery activation
- Overtime charging protection
- Made from durable, fire retardant PC materials
- Optimal heat dissipation design
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
The Nitecore Ci2 is an intelligent USB-C charger with dual slots and QC/PD input compatibility. With a single slot maximum output of 3000mA, the Ci2 can charger a 3500mAh 18650 battery from 30% to 80% in just 35 minutes!
Fast Charge Mode is available when the charger is powered by a QC/PD supportive device or connected to a QC/PD adapter.
Designed to be user-friendly and intuitive, the Ci2 automatically detects the battery power level, selects the correct charging current and terminates once charging is complete. The charger has an optimised IMR battery programme and can activate over-discharged li-ion batteries with a protection circuit.
The Ci2 charger features a simple display screen which offers the following power indication information:
- Red = fast charging mode
- 3 green lights = 100%
- 2 green light = approx. 80%
- 1 green light = approx. 30%
The Nitecore charger includes multiple internal protection features, including overtime charging protection, anti-short circuiting, reverse polarity protection and intelligent temperature regulation.
The Nitecore Ci2 is compatible with the following IMR/li-ion batteries: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340 (RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 17700, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650, 26700. Plus NiMH/NiCd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C and D.