- Length: 148.2 mm / 5.83"
- Head Diameter: 40 mm / 1.57"
- Body Diameter: 26 mm / 1.02"
- Weight: 158 g / 5.57 oz.
- High efficiency constant circuit
- Strobe Ready technology to enable quick access to strobe mode
- Strobe mode uses randomly changing frequencies for stronger dizzying effects
- Tactical and Daily mode available for the white beam
- The power indicator on the tail cap indicates the remaining battery power and battery voltage (±0.1V)
- Rigid double layer tube design
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- Optical lenses with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HAIII military grade hard anodised finish
The Nitecore CI7 is the latest addition to the Chameleon series and offers an impressive maximum output of 2500 lumens from the 4 x Cree XP-G3 S3 LED and a 940nm infrared wavelength from the 4 x SST-10-IR LEDs. The torch is powered by 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery which must have a discharge current over 8A, such as the recommended Nitecore NL1835HP cell.
As with the other Chameleon models the CI7 features dual outputs, consisting of five levels of white light and three infrared (IR) levels. The 7000mW 940nm IR beam enables night observations, search and rescue, law enforcement and military operations, and is especially effective when combined with night vision devices or IR cameras.
To allow for quick and easy switching between the white and IR modes the head can be pushed outwards and rotated. When in the desired mode, the CI7 is operated by a tactical dual-switch interface on the tail cap. Click the power button to turn the light on (momentary or constant) and off, using the mode switch to cycle through the brightness levels.
Designed especially for tactical applications, the mode switch incorporates 2nd Generation Strobe Ready technology which provides direct access to the disorientating strobe mode for emergency situations.
Turbo: 2500 lumens - 30 mins runtime
High: 1100 lumens - 1 hr 45 mins runtime
Mid: 320 lumens - 4 hrs 15 mins runtime
Low: 90 lumens - 20 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 8 lumens - 130 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe mode (2500 lumens)
High: 7W - 2 hrs runtime
Mid: 3W - 3 hrs 15 mins runtime
Low: 1W - 9 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 279 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: holster, pocket clip, lanyard, spare o-ring.
Please note, batteries are not included.
Nitecore CI7 user manual can be downloaded here.