• Featuring five individual light sources: two main LEDs plus secondary red, green and blue LEDs.
• Five selectable modes of output (red, green, blue, white and ultraviolet)
• Dual side switches offer convenient control of color modes
• Purpose-designed for hunting, police investigation, forensics and identification applications
• White CREE XP-G2 (R5) LED provides a maximum output of up to 440 lumens
• Ultraviolet LED provides 3000mW at 365nm
• Maximum runtime of up to 400 hours on lowest mode of output
• Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” and Second generation of ‘Crystal Coating Technology’ provides extreme reflector performance
• Equipped with a unique multi-colored (red, green and blue) signaling mode
• Dual side switches control white and colored LEDs independently
• Side switch features integrated power indicator light for displaying remaining battery power (patented)
• Instant-On functionality: enter turbo mode directly
• Physical reverse polarity protection mechanism (patented)
• Stainless steel titanium-plated clip
• Stainless steel retaining ring protects the core components from damage
• Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
• Constructed from aero-grade aluminum alloy
• HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
• Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
• Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
• Tail stand capability
Length: 143mm (5.63”)
Head Diameter: 40mm (1.57”)
Tail Diameter: 25.4mm (1”)
Weight: 138grams (4.87oz) (without battery)
5.0 Overall rating
The Nitecore CU6 Chameleon features two primary lights sources. A Cree XP-G2 white output with a maximum output of 440 lumens and a 3 watt Ultraviolet LED which provides 3000mW at 365nm. The dual side switch makes selecting the required output easy and also includes a built in power indicator to show the status of the battery. In addition to the primary outputs there are secondary low level red, green and blue LEDs.
UV light has a multitude of uses from currency and identity authentication to spotting Scorpions!
White Turbo: 440 lumens (1 hour 45 minute runtime)
White High: 280 lumens (3 hour 30 minute runtime)
White Mid: 160 lumens (7 hour runtime)
White Low: 25 lumens (43 hour runtime)
White Ultra Low: 1 lumen (400 hour runtime)
Ultraviolet: 3000mW at 365nm
The CU6 can be gun mounted and is compatible with the Nitecore RSW-1 remote pressure switch. The battery chamber is spring loaded at both ends to ensure good impact absorption.
Powered by 1x18650 or 2xRCR123 Li-ion rechargeable cels or 2xCR123A single usecells.
The 40mm diameter Nitecore filters & diffusers fit the CU6.
Includes: Holster, 2 x CR123A batteries, pocket clip, tactical ring, lanyard, spare tail cap and spare o-ring.
Nitecore CU6 user manual can be downloaded here.