- Input: DC 12V - 16.8V
- Rated Power: 42W (max)
- Rotational Speed: 7200 RPM (max)
- Air Volume: 400m³/h (max)
- Wind Speed: 46 km/h / 28.6 mph (max)
- Dimensions: 190 mm x 105 mm x 126 mm / 7.48" x 4.13" x 4.96" (excluding batteries)
- Weight: 700 g / 24.69 oz. (excluding batteries)
- Battery Option: NP-F battery
The Nitecore CineWind (CW30) is a portable cordless photography fan with 10 levels of wind speed. It is powered by 2 x NP-F batteries (sold separately) that are compatible with various other photography accessories to give the user more flexibility.
Offering a compact design, the CineWind is ideal for photo shoots whether in a studio or on location. It features a 42W efficient brushless motor allowing for effortless wind speed transitions from 0 to 46 km/h (28.6 mph) within 1 second. With optimised air ducts and 7 high density fan blades, the CW30 can deliver an air volume of up to 400m³/h.
It is operated by a single button which serves as the power switch and can be easily rotated to adjust the wind speed.
The CW30 has multiple extension interfaces to make it compatible with various photography accessories, including a 3/8" Arri locating hole, 3/8" screw hole, 1/4" screw hole and 1/4" Arri locating hole. Both the front and back cover of the fan are removable for easy cleaning.