• Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously
• Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently
• Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
• Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
• Integrated LCD panel clearly displays charging parameters and progress
• Two conveniently located side buttons allow easy selection of specific battery types and charging parameters
• Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode (CC, CV, dV/dt)
• Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode (with the exception of LiFePO4 batteries which require manual selection)
• Compatible with LiFePO4 batteries
• Compatible with small capacity batteries
• Automatically stops charging when complete
• Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries
• Features temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
• Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
• Features reverse polarity protection
• Designed for optimal heat dissipation
• Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
4.9 Overall rating
The Nitecore D4 EU is a universal smart charger compatible with almost all cylindrical rechargeable batteries, thus eliminating the need to own several chargers.
The D4 EU automatically detects Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries, and through manual selection is also capable of charging LiFePO4 batteries.
Compatible with and identifies Li-ion / IMR / LiFeP04: 26650, 22650, 20700 (unprotected cell), 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440 Ni-MH and Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C rechargeable batteries.
Optimised charging design for IMR batteries.
Intelligent charging circuitry selects the optimal charging mode (CC, CV and dV/dt) for a given battery and each of the D4’s four microcomputer-controlled charging slots then monitors and charges the battery independently.
Furthermore, an integrated digital LCD screen clearly displays charging progress, voltage, current and time while an intelligent automatic power-off function terminates current when charging is complete.
The charger comes with a UK 3 pin plug.
The Nitecore D4 EU user manual can be downloaded here.