- Length: 117.56 mm / 4.63"
- Head Diameter: 28.6 mm / 1.13"
- Tube Diameter: 25.8 mm / 1.02"
- Tail Diameter: 28.1 mm / 1.11"
- Weight: 80 g / 2.82 oz.
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and Precision Digital Optics Technology (PDOT)
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- One side switch specially designed for outdoor activities
- Strobe mode uses randomly changing frequencies for strong dizzying effects
- Power indicator beneath the side switch indicates remaining battery power
- Power indicator can display the voltage (±0.1V)
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- Optical lenses with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish
- Tail stand capability
The Nitecore E4K flashlight has an incredible maximum output of 4400 lumens from the 4 x Cree XP-L2 V6 LEDs and is powered by 1 x 21700 li-ion battery. The torch includes a Nitecore NL2150HPR 5000mAh which has a built-in USB-C charging port for charging directly into the battery. Alternatively the light can be powered using 2 x CR123 or RCR123 cells with the included battery magazine.
The Nitecore NL2150HPR can be purchased separately here.
A compact, palm-sized torch, the E4K offers fantastic performance, making high power and excellent specifications possible for everyday carry as well as specific applications, such as trekking and camping.
The E4K is constructed with a CNC machined unibody, making it lightweight, solid and offering excellent heat dissipation. The torch features anti-skid knurling for comfortable grip and cooling fins at the head of the light to reduce weight and for fast heat dissipation.
The Nitecore torch is operated by a single side switch which provides quick and convenient one-handed access to the modes. Hold the switch to turn the light on and cycle through the modes; short press for power indication; double press for direct access to ultralow or triple press for direct access to turbo/strobe mode. The E4K features mode memory which goes back to the last used setting on the light.
Turbo: 4400 lumens - 30 mins runtime
High: 1050 lumens - 3 hrs 15 mins runtime
Mid: 320 lumens - 7 hrs 30 mins runtime
Low: 50 lumens - 45 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 2 lumens - 700 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe (4400 lumens), SOS (4400 lumens) and Beacon (4400 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 211 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: Nitecore NL2150HPR 5000mAh 21700 li-ion battery, USB-C charging cable, CR123 battery magazine, pocket clip, holster, lanyard, spare o-ring.
Nitecore E4K user manual can be downloaded here.