- Integrated Precision Digital Optics Technology provides extreme reflector performance
- High efficiency constant current circuit board provides max runtime of 330 hours
- Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power
- Power indicator's secondary function displays battery voltage
- Reverse polairty protection prevents damage from incorrectly inserted batteries
- Optics lens with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy with HAIII military grade hard anodised finish
- Tail stand capability
4.0 Overall rating
The Nitecore EC23 torch has a maximum output of 1800 lumens from the Cree XHP35 HD E2 LED and can be powered by either 1 x 18650 (output ≥ 8A) battery or 2 x CR123 single use or RCR123 Li-ion batteries.
Please note: The EC23 can be powered by an 18650 battery, however it MUST have an output of 8A or higher.
Click here for the Nitecore NL1835HP 8A Li-ion 18650
With an excellent output and throw, the EC23 is an ideal flashlight for everyday carry. The EC23 feature five brightness levels ranging from 1 to 1800 lumens, in addition to strobe, SOS and location beacon modes. The settings are controlled by an all-in-one side switch, providing convenient operation.
The Nitecore EC23 has a blue power indicator built into the side switch which reports remaining power level. This ensures you know when the battery needs charging or changing to provide you with enough power for your application.
The flashlight is made from high quality materials and features a diamond knurled body for a comfortable, anti-slip grip.
The turbo 1800 lumens requires the use of IMR18650 or 18650 Li-ion batteries with output current higher than 8A. The Turbo is not acessible with CR123A or RCR123 batteries. Nitecore have released a new 3500mAh 8A 18650 that is available on the following page:
(using 1 x 18650 8A battery)
Turbo: 1800 lumens - 30 mins runtime
High: 980 lumens - 1 hr 30 mins runtime
Mid: 300 lumens - 4 hrs 45 mins runtime
Low: 55 lumens - 22 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 1 lumen - 330 hrs runtime
(using 2 x CR123 batteries)
High: 980 lumens - 1 hr runtime
Mid: 300 lumens - 3 hrs 45 mins runtime
Low: 55 lumens - 16 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 1 lumen - 200 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 255 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
Includes: lanyard, spare o-ring.
Nitecore EC23 user manual can be downloaded here.