- Input: DC 5V/2A or 9V/2A
- Output Voltage: Slot 1 12.6V±1% Slot 2 12.6V±1%
- Output Current: QC Mode 800mA x 1 (max) or 600mA x 2 (max)
Standard Mode: 500mA x 1 (max)
- Input: USB
- Output: Connector
- Battery Compatibility: Fujifilm camera battery NP-T125
- Compatible Models: GFX 50S and GFX 50R
- Dimensions: 125 mm x 70 mm x 29 mm / 4.92" x 2.76" x 1.14"
- Weight: 101.5g (3.58 oz.)
4.8 Overall rating
The Nitecore FX2 Pro is a dual slot USB charger for the Fujifilm NP-T125 camera battery. Ideal for on the go photographers, the charger is lightweight and compact, providing essential power and adaptability to your photography gear.
The charger can be used with QC 2.0 which provides a maximum output of 800mA when charging 1 battery or 600mA when charging 2. Please note, when not using a QC 2.0 charger the maximum output is 500mA.
The FX2 Pro has a smart charging management system which monitors the battery status, displaying the voltage, charging current, battery temperature and charged volume and automatically adopts the optimal charging modes, choosing from CC and CV.
The charger has a thermal protection function which automatically lowers the charging current to protect the battery, reverse polarity protection and anti-short circuit protection to keep your battery in the best health for as long as possible. In addition, the FX2 Pro is able to reactivate over-discharged batteries.