- Dimensions: 61.5 mm x 36.2 mm x 28.9 mm / 2.42" x 1.43" x 1.14" (including bracket)
- Weight: 59 g / 2.08 oz. (including bracket, headband and battery)
- Red light illumination designed for preserving night vision
- Utilises a unibody optical lens system with various facets
- Designed with two buttons different in shape touch, offering easy one-handed operation
- 3 brightness levels, 2 light sources and 3 special modes
- Made from PC plastic with impact and low temperature resistance
- Compact and lightweight
The Nitecore HA11 headlamp has a maximum output of 240 lumens from the white LED and is powered by a single AA battery. The light utilises a unibody optical lens system with various facets, achieving excellent performance in a compact size.
The head torch features three white brightness levels, plus SOS and beacon mode. In addition, the HA11 has a red LED for map viewing, emergency response, stargazing, wildlife observation and night photography. The headlamp is operated by a dual switch interface; the power button turns the light on and off and the mode button cycles through the outputs.
Extremely lightweight, the HA11 comes with a braided, adjustable headband with reflective and glow-in-the-dark features. The lamp also includes a multi-purpose clip and 90º adjustable bracket so that you can attach and position the light as required.
High: 240 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
Low: 60 lumens - 10 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 6 lumens - 40 hrs runtime
Plus SOS and Beacon (240 lumens)
Constant on: 5 lumens - 10 hrs runtime
Slow flashing: 5 lumens
Maximum beam distance 90 meters, waterproof to IP66 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: headband, clip, 1 x AA battery.
Nitecore HA11 user manual can be downloaded here.