- Size: 59 mm x 50 mm x 36 mm / 2.32" x 1.97" x 1.42"
- Weight: 100 g / 3.53 oz. (including bracket, headband and 3 x AAA batteries)
- Red light designed for preserving night vision
- Utilises an optical lens system with various facets
- Designed with two buttons different in shape and touch, offering easy one-handed operation
- 3 brightness levels, 2 light sources and 3 special modes available
- Made from special PC plastic with impact and low temperature resistance
- Compact and lightweight
The Nitecore HA13 headlamp has a maximum output of 350 lumens from the white LED and can be powered by 3 x AAA batteries (alkaline or NiMH) or the Nitecore HLB1300 li-ion battery pack (sold separately).
In addition to 3 modes of white light, SOS and beacon, the HA13 features a red light for preserving night vision, reducing eye strain and emergency use. All the outputs are operated by the dual user interface; the power button turns the light on and off and adjusts the brightness level and the mode button switches between white and red light.
The head torch is ideal for a range of activities, including camping, trekking, running, DIY and emergency use.
The HA13 is made from durable PC materials with a frosted surface design and bright yellow switches. The reflective headband provides excellent comfort and a secure fit.
Using 3 x AAA batteries
High: 350 lumens - 3 hrs runtime
Low: 100 lumens - 12 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 6 lumens - 140 hrs runtime
Red On: 5 lumens - 40 hrs runtime
Red Flash: 5 lumens
Using 1 x HLB1300 battery pack
High: 350 lumens - 4 hrs 30 mins runtime
Low: 100 lumens - 15 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 6 lumens - 160 hrs runtime
Red on: 5 lumens - 60 hrs runtime
Red Flash: 5 lumens
Plus SOS and Beacon (350 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 120 meters, waterproof to IPX6 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: headband, 3 x AAA alkaline batteries.
Nitecore HA13 user manual can be downloaded here.