- Dimensions: 70.8 mm x 42.3 mm x 38 mm / 2.79" x 1.67" x 1.5" (including bracket)
- Weight: 80 g / 2.82 oz. (including bracket and headband, excluding batteries)
- Maximum Peak Beam Intensity: 800cd
- Utilises a Cree XP-G2 S3 LED with a max output of 250 lumens
- Utilises bead-surface optic lens for uniform and soft light
- Single switch controls 3 brightness levels and 1 special mode
- Reverse polarity protection
- High efficiency constant circuit provides stable output
- Flood beam system with 70º adjustable angle
- Made from durable PC materials
The Nitecore HA23 headlamp has a maximum output of 250 lumens from the Cree XP-G2 S3 LED and is powered by 2 x AA batteries (alkaline or NiMH).
The light has a wide range flood optic system with a 150º illumination angle, providing ideal lighting for your field of view.
Extremely light, compact and comfortable, the HA23 is the perfect headlamp for outdoor exploring. The head torch offers three brightness levels, ranging from 2 to 250 lumens, plus a beacon mode, all of which are operated by a single switch on the side of the light.
Using NiMH AA batteries
High: 250 lumens - 3 hrs 30 mins runtime
Mid: 65 lumens - 17 hrs runtime
Low: 2 lumens - 130 hrs runtime
Using alkaline AA batteries
High: 250 lumens - 1 hr 30 mins runtime
Mid: 65 lumens - 10 hrs runtime
Low: 2 lumens - 90 hrs runtime
Plus Beacon mode (250 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 56 meters, waterproof to IP67 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: headband, 2 x AA alkaline batteries.
Nitecore HA23 user manual can be downloaded here.