- Length: 128.2 mm / 5.05"
- Head Dimensions: 28.85 mm x 31.77 mm / 1.14" x 1.25"
- Tube Diameter: 26 mm / 1.02"
- Tail Diameter: 28.3 mm / 1.11"
- Weight: 100 g / 3.53 oz. (excluding battery, bracket and headband) / 138.5 g / 4.89 oz. (excluding battery only)
- Lightweight CNC machined body for excellent cooling performance
- Strobe mode uses randomly changing frequencies for strong dizzying effects
- Power indicator beneath the switch indicates remaining battery power and battery voltage
- Wide range flood optic system of 100º illumination angle specially designed for outdoor applications
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Breathable headband
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish
- Magnetic tail cap with standing capability
The Nitecore HC35 headlamp has an impressive maximum output of 2700 lumens from the 4 x Cree XP-G3 S3 LED. The light has a range of battery options; choose from using the included 21700 li-ion or alternative 21700 with an output of 8A, an 18650 li-ion with an output of 8A, 2 x CR123 single use or RCR123 (16340) li-ion cells.
The HC35 offers a range of sought after features, including a micro USB port on the head of the light for recharging either a 21700 or 18650 battery inside the headlamp itself, removing the need for a separate, external charger.
The headtorch has the same L-shape that has made the HC30 and HC33 lights so popular. The HC35 has a detachable bracket so the light can be interchangeably used as either a headlamp or hand held torch. Additionally, the light comes with a pocket clip and a magnetic tail cap for other attachment options.
The Nitecore HC35 has a simple user-friendly interface made up of one button on the head of the light which controls all five brightness levels and three special modes.
Using 1 x 21700 battery
Turbo: 2700 lumens - 45 mins runtime
High: 800 lumens - 3 hrs runtime
Mid: 270 lumens - 8 hrs 15 mins runtime
Low: 40 lumens - 52 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 1 lumen - 1200 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe, Beacon and SOS (2700 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 134 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: Nitecore NL2140HP 4000mAh 21700 battery, USB charging cable, 18650/CR123 battery magazine, headband, bracket, spare o-ring, pocket clip, lanyard.
Nitecore HC35 user manual can be downloaded here.