- Dimensions: 84 mm x 35.8 mm x 53.5 mm / 3.31" x 1.41" x 2.11" (bracket included)
- Weight: 108.5 g / 3.83 oz. (bracket and headband included, battery not included)
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' (PDOT)
- One switch controls 5 brightness levels and 3 special modes
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Power indicator beneath the switch indicates remaining battery voltage (±0.1V)
- Built-in li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- Wide range flood optic system of 100º illumination angle specially designed for outdoor applications
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- 180º adjustable tilt angle
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish
The Nitecore HC60 V2 headlamp has a maximum output of 1200 lumens from the Osram P9 (cool or neutral white) LED and is powered by 1 x li-ion 18650 battery (included). The light is rechargeable via a concealed USB-C port which is accessed by unscrewing one end of the head torch.
An upgraded version of the popular Nitecore HC60, the V2 is specially designed for outdoor activities such as camping, climbing, trekking, biking, running and mountaineering. The light features a 100° wide range flood beam and offers long range coverage, up to 130 meters.
The Nitecore HC60 V2 offers five brightness levels ranging from 1 to 1200 lumens, plus strobe, beacon and SOS modes. All outputs are controlled using the single switch on the front of the unit, offering fast, efficient, one-handed operation.
The Nitecore light comes with an improved headband featuring a newly designed rubber pad at the back of the band, plus a silicone strip which prevents slipping and diverts sweat to the side of the head.
The Nitecore HC60 V2 is available with either a cool or neutral white LED. Please note, the neutral LED has approximately 7% lower brightness levels than the cool version which is listed below.
Turbo: 1200 lumens - 45 mins runtime
High: 450 lumens - 2 hrs 15 mins runtime
Mid: 250 lumens - 6 hrs 30 mins runtime
Low: 40 lumens - 26 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 1 lumen - 680 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe, Beacon and SOS (1200 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 130 meters, waterproof to IPX7 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: Nitecore 18650 3400mAh li-ion battery, spare o-ring, USB-C charging cable, spare switch cover, headband, bracket.
Nitecore HC60 V2 user manual can be downloaded here.