- Dimensions: 53.8 mm x 39.7 mm x 20.8 mm / 2.12" x 1.56" x 0.82" (folded)
- Weight: 40.5 g / 1.43 oz.
- Max peak beam intensity of 1390cd
- Utilises a TIR lens for a smooth, soft beam
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- 3D pivoting system specially designed for ARC rails to adjust the beam angle
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish
The Nitecore HM01 tactical helmet light has a maximum output of 320 lumens from the SST-20-W LED and can be powered by 1 x CR123A single use (included) or 1 x RCR123A rechargeable li-ion battery.
Ideal for close range illumination and operations, the light has a maximum beam distance of 74 meters. The HM01 has been specially designed to be mounted on a helmet arc rail, making it ideal for applications such as law enforcement, firefighting, search and rescue.
The tactical light has two brightness levels and a simple, user-friendly, single switch interface to access both modes. Featuring a 3D pivoting system, the beam can be angled 360º at both ends of the attachment unit.
High: 320 lumens - 3 hrs runtime
Low: 35 lumens - 15 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 74 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: spare o-ring, 1 x CR123A single use battery, 2.5mm hex key, 1.5mm hex key.
Nitecore HM01 user manual can be downloaded here.