- Input: DC 5 ≥0.5A
- Output: 4.2V ±1% (Battery) / 5V ±5% (USB)
- Dimensions: 9.65" x 0.96" x 0.73" / 245 mm x 24.55 mm x 18.5 mm
- Weight: 0.98 oz. / 27.8 g
- Charging and discharging functions
- Capable of charging cylinder rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- Integrated USB 2.0 input and output ports
- Intelligently identifies the positive and negative tips of batteries
- White light sensors for 3 brightness levels and power indicators
- 3 power indicators show the charging/discharging status
- Automatically detects the battery power status and selects the appropriate charging mode (CC, CV)
- Protection against overcharging
- Compatible with power banks, 5V solar panels and USB adapters
- Made from fire retardant, flame resistant PC+ABS material
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC, CEC
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd
5.0 Overall rating
The Nitecore LC10 is an extremely lightweight, portable battery charger, featuring magnetic 'tabs' which attached to either end of a Li-ion/IMR battery. The charger is compatible with a range of power sources, including solar panels, car charging adapters, power banks and PCs or laptops. As it can be used with a variety of devices, the LC10 can be used at home, work or when you are on the go.
The Nitcore LC10 also serves as a power bank, charging devices such as torches, headlamp, cameras and phones. In addition, the charger comes with a lightning adapter allowing it to be used with iOS devices.
The magnetic charging tabs intelligenty identify the positive and negative end of the battery, ensuring no confusion when setting it up. The LC10 has a charging current up to 1A and is compatible with the following Li-ion and IMR cells: 10440, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340 (RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 17700, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 22700, 25500, 26500, 26650, 26700.
The LC10 features a sensor light with three white brightness levels. The light doubles as an indicator; when the charger is connected to a battery the red indicator will blink to inform the charging status and battery level.
The Nitecore LC10 user manual can be downloaded here.