- Dimensions: 117 mm x 96 mm x 96 mm / 4.61" x 3.78" x 3.78" (excluding handle)
- Weight: 222 g / 7.83 oz.
- 3 light sources and 1 special mode
- Built-in 4000mAh li-ion battery
- Built-in intelligent li-ion battery charging and discharging circuit
- USB-C input and USB-A output
5.0 Overall rating
The Nitecore LR40 camping lantern has a maximum output of 100 lumens and is powered by a built-in 4000mAh li-ion battery which is rechargeable by USB-C.
This unique light offers 3 light sources:
- warm light - emitted from Tungsten Filament style LEDs, giving a soft, glowing output.
- white light - built into the hood of the LR40, providing a cooler beam temperature.
- red SOS - for emergency use.
The warm and white outputs can be used independently or together, ensuring an output that will suit your camping set-up. All the outputs are operated by the single switch on top of the light, simply press and hold to turn the light on and off. Once on, a single press cycles through the modes and turning the dial will increase and lower the brightness level.
In addition to the multiple outputs, the LR40 can be used as a power bank. Beside the USB-C port to recharge the light, sits a USB-A output port for keeping your electronic devices charged. The lamp has an LED power indicator next to the dial switch so you know when it's time to recharge.
The Nitecore LR40 can be hung or carried by the handle or set on a surface, such as a table or the ground. Available in army green or white.
Min: 15 lumens - 45 hrs runtime
Max: 80 lumens - 15 hrs runtime
Min: 15 lumens - 38 hrs runtime
Max: 50 lumens - 10 hrs runtime
Min: 10 lumens - 65 hrs runtime
Max: 100 lumens - 8 hrs runtime
Plus Red light SOS (10 lumens).
Includes: USB to USB-C charging cable.
*Please note this product is not waterproof*
The Nitecore LR40 user manual can be downloaded here.