- Dimensions: 129.3 mm x 60.7 mm x 31.2 mm / 5.09" x 2.39" x 1.23"
- Weight: 136 g / 4.8 oz.
- Integrated intelligent USB charging and discharging management system
- USB-C input port with QC fast charge
- 3 brightness levels and 2 special modes available
- Multiple illuminable direction settings available
- Highly translucent PC diffuser allowing all light source to be well distributed
- Power indicator shows remaining battery power
- The power indicator can display the battery voltage (±0.1V)
- Recommended to be powered by 1-2 x 21700 li-ion batteries and compatible with 18650 and CR123 batteries
- Automatic detection of the battery level and adoption of the optimal charging mode between CC and CV
- Activates over-discharged batteries with protective circuits
- Location indicator function
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides stable output up to 150 hours
- Magnetic base and hanger equipped for multiple environments
- Body made from durable and fire retardant PC materials
The Nitecore LR60 camping lantern offers a maximum output of 280 lumens from the 9 x high CRI LEDs with a colour temperature of 4000-5000K, providing warm, soft illumination. It is recommended to be powered by 2 x 21700 li-ion batteries but can also use just 1 cell in an emergency, 1-2 x 18650 li-ion cells or 4 x CR123 single use batteries.
The light features three brightness levels, ranging from 6 to 280 lumens, plus an SOS and beacon mode. For hands free use the LR60 can be stood upright, attached to a metal surface using the magnetic base or hung upside down from the hanger at the base of the light.
As a 3-in-1 device, the LR60 can also be used as a power bank and a battery charger for ultimate convenience on your outdoor adventures. Please ensure these functions are only attempted when using the 21700 or 18650 rechargeable batteries.
The power bank has an 18W QC fast charge output and can charge an iPhone 12 twice or a Huawei P30 one and a half times.
To charge 18650 or 21700 batteries in the LR60, simply attach to a compatible power source such as a power bank, USB adapter or solar panel via the USB-C QC fast charge input. During the charging process a blue indicator will flash slowly at the top of the light and will stay illuminated once charging is complete.
The Nitecore LR60 features multiple charging safeguards including over-discharge protection, mechanical reverse polarity protection and thermal protection.
Using 2 x 21700 batteries
High: 280 lumens - 16 hrs runtime
Mid: 75 lumens - 32 hrs runtime
Low: 6 lumens - 150 hrs runtime
Using 2 x 18650 batteries
High: 280 lumens - 11 hrs runtime
Mid: 75 lumens - 22 hrs runtime
Low: 6 lumens - 100 hrs runtime
Plus Beacon and SOS (280 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 28 meters, waterproof to IP66 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: USB-C charging cable, spare o-ring, 2 x 18650/CR123 battery magazine.
Please note, batteries are not included.
Nitecore LR60 user manual can be downloaded here.