- Length: 141 mm / 5.55"
- Head Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Tube Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Tail Diameter: 27.2 mm / 1.07"
- Weight: 80 g / 2.82 oz. (excluding battery)
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and 'Precision Digital Optics Technology'
- Tactical and Daily mode available
- Strobe mode uses randomly changing frequencies
- Built-in power indicator beneath the mode button indicates remaining battery power
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- Highly efficient constant current circuits provides a stable output
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- Optical lenses with double-sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard-anodised finish
The Nitecore MH12SE flashlight has a maximum output of 1800 lumens from the Luminus SFT-40-W LED and is powered by 1 x li-ion 21700 battery (included).
An upgrade to the popular MH12S, the SE version has an improved maximum beam distance of 405 meters, providing an all-round, high performance torch for everyday carry.
The MH12SE has a USB-C port on the side of the light for fast and efficient recharging. When used with the included battery magazine, the torch can alternatively use 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123 single use batteries (not included), but please note these cannot be recharged inside the light.
The flashlight is operated by a dual switch interface, made up of the tail switch to turn the light on and off, and a side switch to cycle through the modes. This system allows for simple, one-handed operation of the two user modes (daily and tactical), all five brightness levels and the three special modes.
For ease and convenience, the Nitecore MH12SE features a memory function, advanced temperature regulation and a power indicator built into the side switch.
Turbo: 1800 lumens - 45 mins runtime
High: 1050 lumens - 3 hrs 15 mins runtime
Mid: 260 lumens - 8 hrs 45 mins runtime
Low: 45 lumens - 47 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 1 lumens - 1500 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe, Beacon and SOS modes (1800 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 405 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: Nitecore NL2150 5000mAh 21700 li-ion battery, USB-C charging cable, pocket clip, lanyard, spare o-ring, 18650/CR123 battery magazine, Nitecore NTH10 tactical holster.
Nitecore MH12SE user manual can be downloaded here.