- Length: 153.6 mm / 6.05"
- Head Diameter: 40 mm / 1.57"
- Tube Diameter: 26 mm / 1.02"
- Tail Diameter: 27 mm / 1.06"
- Weight: 130 g / 4.59 oz. (excluding battery)
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and Precision Digital Optics Technology (PDOT)
- Tactical and Daily mode available
- Strobe mode uses randomly changing frequencies
- Power indicators beside the mode button indicate the remaining battery power
- Level indicators beside the mode button indicate the current brightness levels
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C charging port
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- Optical lenses with double-sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard-anodised finish
The Nitecore MH25 Pro flashlight has a maximum output of 3300 lumens from the NiteLab UHi 40 LED and is powered by 1 x 21700 li-ion battery (Nitecore NL2153HP 5300mAh cell included) . The light is rechargeable via a USB-C port on the side of the torch.
The new design of LED has a round light emitting surface (LES) which, when paired with the round reflector, enables high light conversion efficiency and a bright, clear hotspot.
The Nitecore torch features five brightness levels, three special modes and two user modes - tactical and daily mode. It is operated by a dual switch user interface, made up of a tactical tail switch and a side switch. Either side of the side switch sits an output level indicator and a power indicator, so you always know what brightness the torch is omitting and when it's time to recharge or replace the battery.
If the built-in optical sensor detects an obstruction at close range, the flashlight brightness will automatically decrease to avoid overheating.
The torch has a U-shaped tail cap and includes a two-way pocket clip. The MH25 Pro is ideal for emergency use, outdoor activities, maintenance checks and general everyday use.
Turbo: 3300 lumens - 30 mins runtime
High: 1200 lumens - 2 hrs 30 mins runtime
Mid: 300 lumens - 7 hrs 30 mins runtime
Low: 50 lumens - 50 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 1 lumen - 650 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe, Beacon and SOS (3300 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 705 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: Nitecore NL2153HP 5300mAh 21700 li-ion battery, USB-C charging cable, pocket clip, lanyard, spare o-ring, holster.
Nitecore MH25 Pro user manual can be downloaded here.