- Length: 157.2 mm / 6.19"
- Head Diameter: 40 mm / 1.57"
- Tube Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Tail Diameter: 27.2 mm / 1.07"
- Weight: 137 g / 4.83 oz.
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' (PDOT)
- Tactical and Daily mode available
- Strobe mode uses randomly changing frequencies for strong dizzying effects
- Power indicator beneath side switch indicates remaining battery power by displaying battery voltage (±0.1V)
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C charging port
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- Optical lenses with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish
- Tail stand capability
The Nitecore MH25 V2 flashlight has a maximum output of 1300 lumens from the high performance LED. The torch is powered by 1 x 21700 li-ion battery which can be recharged inside the light via the USB-C port. Alternatively, 1 x 18650 or 2 x RCR123/CR123 batteries can be used with the included battery magazine. Please do not attempt to recharge the RCR123 or CR123 batteries inside the torch.
An upgraded version of the popular MH25, the V2 offers a further throw, faster recharging and longer runtimes with the 21700 battery. The improved 1300 maximum brightness means the torch is ideal for emergency use, search applications, outdoor activities and law enforcement.
The MH25 V2 features two user modes which can be selected depending on your requirements. Daily mode provides access to all four brightness levels, plus the three special outputs and Tactical mode offers all brightness levels and Strobe.
The flashlight has a U-shape tail design which allows the torch to be placed on its end for upward pointing illumination and also prevents accidental activation. Additionally, the MH25 V2 has a memory function, Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) and a power indicator so you know when it's time to recharge or change the batteries.
High: 1300 lumens - 3 hrs runtime
Mid: 300 lumens - 8 hrs 30 mins runtime
Low: 50 lumens - 50 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 1 lumen - 1500 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe, Beacon and SOS modes (1300 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 475 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 2 meters.
Includes: Nitecore NL2150 21700 5000mAh li-ion battery, USB-C charging cable, pocket clip, lanyard, spare o-ring, 18650/CR123 battery magazine, holster.
Nitecore MH25 V2 user manual can be downloaded here.