- Dimensions: 58 cm x 27 cm x 17 cm / 22.8" x 10.6" x 6.7"
- Aux Compartment: 33 cm x 25 cm x 6 cm / 13" x 9.8" x 2.4"
- Capacity: 30L / 1831 cu. in.
- Weight: 1.6 kg / 3.5 lbs (approx.)
- Designed for long duration and long distance operations
- Excellent and flexible carrying capability in harsh environments
- Wearproof and wate resistant 500D nylon fabric
- 30L main compartment with full opening
- Laser cut Molle system for modular extensions
- Interior design with combination of loop surface and Molle system
- Carrying system increases ergonomic comfort
- Innovative dual duct channel design for the drink tube or charging cable on top of both sides
- Premium YKK zippers
- UTX Duraflex buckles
The Nitecore MP30 is part of a new series of modular backpacks, offering durability, resilience and plenty of storage space to keep your gear safe. The pack features a tough 3 layer structure of lining, lamination membrane and waterproof 500D nylon.
Externally, the front and sides of the rucksack have laser cut Molle strips so you can hang additional pouches or other Molle compatible items, such as Nitecore's NUP10 and NUP20 pouches. The MP30 has a top compartment for storing smaller gadgets or items that need to be quickly reached and a frontal aux compartment. Additionally, the outside of the backpack has a detachable cord for loading light coats or towels, a loop area for optional customisation and compression straps.
The 30L main compartment can be fully opened with strong YKK zippers, to allow for complete access to the internal storage spaces. The multi-functional space features attachment points, a hanging strap and mesh compartments to store smaller items.
The MP30 offers a breathable carrying system with S-shape shoulder straps for ergonomic comfort and waist buckles to distribute the weight when carrying the bag for long periods. Additionally, the backpack has a reinforced nylon handle which enables quick and convenient carry when not on your back.