- LED Premium CREE XP-G2 R5 LED
- Maximum output of up to 345 lumens
- High efficiency current circuit board
- Maximum runtime of up to 50 hours
- Two rapid switching modes suit various user requirements.
- User-defined mode allows for customized brightness levels and a multitude of functions
- Intelligent memory functions
- Anti-rolling design
- Reverse polarity protection
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Aluminum reflector ensures a smooth and powerful beam
- Aero grade aluminum alloy
- HA III Military grade hard anodized
- Detachable two-way anti-rolling clip
- Purpose-made rhombic knurling for better grip
- IPX-8 standard waterproof (submersible to two meters)
- Length: 155mm
- Head Diameter: 22.56m
- Tail Diameter: 21.5mm
- Weight: 67grams (without battery)
- Accessories: Clip, lanyard, spare plastic cap, and spare O-ring
4.9 Overall rating
The Nitecore MT2A is part of the Multi-Task series of lights, which offer incredible performance at a price point never before seen in flashlights of this quality.
Useful design features include a removable and reversible pocket clip, anti-roll head, forward click switch with momentary-on ability, smooth parabolic reflector for long throw, able to tail stand for use as a candle and waterproof to two meters.
Powered by two AA (alkaline or NiMH but not Li-ion) batteries.
The MT2A has four brightness levels plus strobe and SOS flashing modes.
With the head in the tightened position the light will activate in turbo mode, lowering the output after three minutes to prevent over-heating.
With the head slightly loosened the light will cycle through the other three brightness levels and two flashing modes. These levels have memory function:.
Brightness Levels based on 2xAA NiMH 2400 mAh batteries :
Turbo – 345 lumens: 2 hour 15 minute runtime
High – 138 lumens: 5 hour runtime
Mid: 55 lumens: 12 hour runtime
Low: 17 lumens: 50 hour runtime
The 23mm diameter Nitecore filters & diffusers fit the MT2A.
Includes: Pocket clip, lanyard, spare plastic cap, spare o-ring & two AA alkaline batteries.
Nitecore MT2A user manual can be downloaded here.