- Capacity: 10,000mAh 3.85V (38.5Wh)
- Rated Energy: 6,400mAh 5V (TYP 1A)
- Input: USB-C 5V-2.4A / 9V-2A
- Output: USB-C 5V-3A / 9V-2A / 12V-1.5A
USB-A 5V-3A / 9V-2A / 12V-1.5A
Dual ports 5V-3A (max)
- Dimensions: 121.9 mm x 59 mm x 10.6 mm / 4.8" x 2.32" x 0.42"
- Weight: 150 g ± 3 g / 5.29 oz. ± 0.11 oz.
- Accessories: USB charging cable (USB-A to USB-C)
5.0 Overall rating
New Nitecore NB10000 GEN 2. Upgraded points compared to the original version:
- Output: USB-C output upgraded from 18W to 20W.
- Appearance: USB port colour changed to yellow.
- Power indicator: The position of the power indicator makes it more legible.
The Nitecore NB10000 Generation 2 Power Bank is an extremely lightweight, durable and versatile device that keeps your electronics powered. Designed specifically for trail running, the energy brick has ease of use and reliability at its core.
Made from carbon fibre, the NB10000 Gen 2 is ultra light, weighing in at only 150 grams, impact resistant and durable to ensure it protects the 10000mAh Li-poly battery within.
The power bank features a power level display made up of three blue indicators beneath the mode button which shows the charging status and power level. Three lights means the power level is approximately 100%, two lights means approx. 70% and one light is approx. 30%.
The Nitecore NB10000 can be used in temperatures from -10ºC to 40ºC and has a range of safety features, including over-current protection, short circuit protection, over-discharge protection, over-charge protection, over-voltage protection and thermal protection.
Shower proof rated at IPX5.
Please note, power banks are sent via UPS, with an earlier cut-off time of 2.30 pm for same day despatch (Monday - Friday). Due to high shipping costs, unfortunately we are unable to send power banks to the Outer Hebrides, Scottish Highlands and surrounding areas, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
We are unable to accept returned power banks once they have been opened.
The Nitecore NB10000 user manual can be downloaded here.