- Capacity: 10,000mAh 3.6V (36Wh)
- Rated Energy: 6,000mAh 5V (TYP 1A)
- Input: USB-C 5V 2.4A / 9V 2A
- Output: USB-C 5V 3A / 9V 2.22A / 12V 1.68A
- Compatible Charging Mode: QC 2.0 / QC 3.0 / PD 2.0 / PD 3.0
- Dimensions: 89 mm x 45.2 mm x 22.6 mm / 35" x 17.8" x 8.9"
- Weight: 168.5 g / 5.94 oz.
- Lighting Output: 50 lumens
5.0 Overall rating
The Nitecore NC10000 power bank is ultra lightweight and compact and features dual LEDs for emergency lighting. It has a capacity of 10,000 mAh and offers QC/PD compatibility.
Designed with remote activities in mind, the NC10000 is equipped with 21700 li-ion batteries that can withstand high altitudes. Weighing less than 170g, the power bank is sure not to weigh you down.
The dual LEDs offer a maximum output of 50 lumens and runtime up to 30 hours. To turn the light on and off, simply press and hold the mode button for 3 seconds. A single press of the mode button activates the indicators which display as follows:
- 4 lights on = approx. 100%
- 3 light on = approx. 75%
- 2 lights on = approx. 50%
- 1 light on = approx. 25%
- 1 light flashing = nearly depleted, charging required as soon as possible
The NC10000 has multiple safeguards including over-current protection, short-circuit protection, over-discharge protection, overcharge protection, over-voltage protection and thermal protection.
Please note, power banks are sent via UPS, with an earlier cut-off time of 2.30 pm for same day despatch (Monday - Friday). Due to high shipping costs, unfortunately we are unable to send power banks to the Outer Hebrides, Scottish Highlands and surrounding areas, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
We are unable to accept returned power banks once they have been opened.
The Nitecore NC10000 user manual can be downloaded here.