- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC): 82dB
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR): 26dB
- Microphone Sensitivity: -38dB
- Battery: Li-ion
- Earbuds Battery Capacity: 65mAh x 2
- Charging Case Battery Capacity: 500mAh
- Earbuds Rated Input: 5V-60mA
- Charging Case Rated Input: 5V-250mA
- Earbud Dimensions: 29 mm x 23 mm x 34 mm / 1.14" x 0.91" x 1.34" (M size ear fin and tip included)
- Charging Case Dimensions: 78.5 mm x 40.8 mm x 67.6 mm / 3.09" x 1.61" x 2.66"
- Earbud Weight: 7.7 g / 0.27 oz.
- Charging Case Weight: 89g ± 2g / 3.14 oz. ± 0.07 oz. (excluding earbuds)
The Nitecore NE20 ear buds provide active noise cancellation and clear voice tracking. 3 modes ensure the appropriate setting for your application:
- Standard Transparency Mode - outside sounds will be slightly amplified
- Enhanced Transparency Mode - outside sounds will be amplified more
- Silent Mode - cancels outside noises
The design offers double hearing protection with an integrated ANC (Active Noise Cancellation) chip to automatically reduce low frequency noises higher than 82dB, like a whistle. The extended memory foam (Passive Noise Cancellation) can effectively reduce high frequency noises such as human voices.
The ear buds feature advanced Bluetooth 5.3 technology which enables listening to music and picking up or declining calls in any mode. The single button interface provides intuitive operation and quick response for mode switching and phone call controlling.
Clear voice tracking reduces ambient noise, allowing for communication with others in noisy environments.
The NE20 includes a tailor-made charging case with anti-slip texture, neat slots to store the ear buds, a portable back clip for attaching to clothes or accessories and a charging port cover for dust, water and impact resistance. A built-in power indicator shows the remaining battery power with four LEDs.
Nitecore NE20 user manual can be downloaded here.