- Dimensions: 64.5 mm x 36 mm x 33 mm / 2.54" x 1.42" x 1.3"
- Weight: 71.5 g / 2.52 oz. (excluding battery)
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and Precision Digital Optics Technology (PDOT)
- Advanced Power Cut-Off (APC) technology for an ultra low standby power consumption
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulations (ATR) module
- Anti-impact reverse polarity protection mechanism specially designed for shooting sports
- Strobe mode uses randomly changing frequencies for stronger dizzying effects
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Picatinny rail mount equipped for quick mounting
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish
The Nitecore NPL20 weapon light has a maximum output of 460 lumens from the Cree XP-G3 S3 LED and is powered by an included CR123A single use battery.
The torch features a standard picatinny rail mount which allows for quick mounting and is compatible with firearms featuring the universal rail. Ultra compact and lightweight, the NPL20 measures 64.5 x 36 x 33mm and weighs less than 90g with the battery.
The NPL20 light can be ambidextrously activated and features two switches at the back of the light, both of which do the same thing. Press and hold either button for momentary activation, then release to turn off or short press either switch for constant on, and to enter Strobe mode, triple press either switch.
The weapon flashlight has integrated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) which regulates the output to maintain optimal performance, plus an anti-impact reverse polarity protection mechanism.
Constant on: 460 lumens - 50 mins runtime
Strobe: 460 lumens
Maximum beam distance 76 meters, waterproof to IP67 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: spare o-ring, CR123A single use battery.
Nitecore NPL20 user manual can be downloadede here.