- Head Size: 29.5 mm / 1.16"
- Length: 30.3 mm / 1.19"
- Weight: 10.4 g / 0.37 oz.
- Utilises 4 high performance LEDs
- Dual white and red light sources
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery with max runtime up to 20 hours
- Built-in intelligent Li-ion charging circuit for Micro USB charging
- Swipe one switch control for one-handed operation
- 4 special modes selectable
- Built-in power indicator to indicate remaining power level
- Constructed from durable and sturdy PC material
- Ultra lightweight design for extreme portability
- 1.5 meters impact resistance
5.0 Overall rating
The Nitecore NU05 head torch has a maximum output of 35 lumens from the high performance LED and is powered by the built-in, rechargeable, Li-ion battery.
The NU05 offers five outputs; a red indicator, red slow blink, red fast blink and white blink, in addition to solid white illumination. The headlamp features a lockout mode which is achieved by holding the button for approximately 3 seconds. Once in lockout mode, the light will flash to notify the user.
The head torch is ideal for applications that may require red and white light, such as signalling. Available with bike mounts, the NU05 can be attached to your bike to alert other road users of your presense, or worn whilst night running.
The NU05 is available as either a 'Simple Edition' which includes the light unit only, or a kit version which comes with a headband, bike mounts and USB charging cable.
White Light: 35 lumens - 1 hr runtime
White Blink: 35 lumens - 2 hrs 15 mins runtime
Red Quick Blink: 4 lumens - 9 hrs runtime
Red Slow Blink: 4 lumens - 9 hrs runtime
Red Indicator: 20 hrs runtime
Water resistant to IP66 and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
Simple Edition Includes: NU05 with built-in battery
Kit Version Includes: NU05 with built-in battery, headband, USB cable and bike mounts.
Nitecore NU05 user manual can be downloaded here.