- Dimensions: 50.2 mm x 59.1 mm x 18.7 mm / 1.98" x 2.33" x 0.74" (including clip bracket)
- Weight: 41 g / 1.45 oz. (including bracket, excluding headband)
- Red light illumination designed to preserve night vision
- Intelligent infrared sensor function
- Built-in 600mAh li-ion battery
- Built-in intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C charging port (5V-1A)
- 2 brightness levels, 2 light sources and 1 special mode
- 4 power indicator to inform the remaining battery power
- Made from durable plastic material
- Compact and lightweight
- 0° - 90° adjustable lighting angle
The Nitecore NU11 light has a maximum output of 150 lumens of white light and 4 lumens of red light. It is powered by a built-in 600mAh li-ion battery which is rechargeable via USB-C.
The light has a multi-purpose clip for secure attachment to the peak of a cap, onto clothing or gear such as the shoulder strap of a backpack. It also comes with a headband, offering a variety of ways to use the NU11.
Offering 2 light sources, 2 brightness levels and 1 special mode, the NU11 offers an infrared motion sensor for hands-free control. On top of the light are 2 switches: a power button to manually operate the outputs and an IR sensor button. Once the IR sensor is activated, simply wave your hand 5-10cm in front of the light to easily turn it on and off.
Next to the switches is an IR sensor indicator so you know when it has been activated and 4 power indicators which show the remaining battery power.
High: 150 lumens - 2.5 hrs runtime
Low: 45 lumens - 6 hrs runtime
Constant on: 4 lumens - 30 hrs runtime
Slow flashing: 4 lumens - 60 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 50 meters, waterproof to IPX5 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: multi-purpose clip, headband, USB-C charging cable.
Nitecore NU11 user manual can be downloaded here.