- Dimensions: 53.2 mm x 30.2 mm x 27.4 mm / 2.09" x 1.19" x 1.08" (including bracket)
- Weight: 46 g / 1.62 oz. (including bracket and headband)
- Built in 580mAh Li-ion battery
- Primary white light utilises a total reflective optic lens for uniform and soft beam
- High efficiency constant circuit provides a stable output
- Built-in power indicatot
- Wide range flood optic system of 180º illumination angle
- 60º adjustable angle
- Body constructed from durable PC materials
The Nitecore NU17 headlamp has a maximum output of 130 lumens from the Cree XP-G2 S3 LED. It is powered by a built-in Li-ion battery which is rechargeable via a micro USB port on the top of the light, for quick, convenient charging.
The NU17 features multiple light sources which make it suitable for a range of applications, but thanks to its compact, lightweight design, it is the ideal running light. The headlamp has a primary white light, an auxiliary high CRI white light which provides accurate colour rendition on your surroundings and an auxiliary red light for enhanced night vision and signalling.
The Nitecore NU17 has a dual switch design which provides easy access to the three brightness levels, auxiliary modes and two special modes.
To ensure ultimate comfort, the included headband has a hidden silicone strip which diverts sweat to the sides of the head, preventing irritation in the eyes.
High: 130 lumens - 6 hrs runtime
Mid: 28 lumens - 10 hrs runtime
Low: 1 lumen - 150 hrs runtime
High CRI White Light: 50 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
Red Low: 1 lumen - 80 hrs runtime
Red High: 23 lumens - 3 hrs runtime
Red Warning Flash: 23 lumens - 6 hrs runtime
Plus SOS (130 lumens) and Beacon (130 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 43 meters, waterproof to IP66 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: built-in Li-ion battery. headband, USB charging cable.
Nitecore NU17 user manual can be downloaded here.