- Dimensions: 62.3 mm x 46 mm x 35.6 mm / 2.45" x 1.81" x 1.40" (including bracket)
- Weight: 95.5 g / 3.37 oz. (including bracket and headband)
- Equipped with high CRI auxiliary white light
- Red light designed to preserve night vision
- Unibody optical lens system with various facets for a soft, uniform light
- Built-in 1800mAh li-ion battery
- Built-in intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C charging port (5V-1A)
- Designed with two buttons different in shape and touch
- 5 brightness levels, 3 light sources and 3 special modes available
- Designed with 4 power indicators to shwo remaining battery power
- Made from durable PC material with an aluminium alloy front housing
The Nitecore NU31 headlamp has a maximum output of 550 lumens from the high performance LEDs and is powered by an 1800mAh built-in li-ion battery. The light is rechargeable via USB-C and comes with a USB charging cable.
The NU31 offers both spot and floodlight, making it ideal for a range of applications including running, camping, DIY and outdoor adventures. In addition to the primary white light, the head torch also features an auxiliary red and high CRI white light. The light is operated by a dual button interface for fast and easy access to the outputs.
The headlamp has a built-in power indicator so you know when it's time to recharge. Short press the mode button to show the remaining battery power:
- 1 LED = approx. 25%
- 2 LEDs = approx. 50%
- 3 LEDs = approx. 75%
- 4 LEDs = approx. 100%
The NU31 is available in grey, orange or blue.
Primary white light
Turbo: 550 lumen - 5 hrs runtime
High: 200 lumens - 8 hrs runtime
Mid: 60 lumens - 38 hrs runtime
Auxiliary white light
Low: 50 lumens - 42 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 6 lumens - 147 hrs runtime
Auxiliary red light
On: 5 lumens - 80 hrs runtime
Slow flashing: 10 lumens - 50 hrs runtime
Plus SOS and beacon (550 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 145 meters, waterproof to IP66 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: headband, USB-C charging cable.
Nitecore NU31 user manual can be downloaded here.