- Size: 79.8 mm x 46.1 mm x 43.9 mm / 3.14" x 1.81" x 1.73" (including bracket)
- Weight: 116g / 4.09 oz. (including bracket and headband)
- Unibody optical lens system with various facets for reflecting a uniform and soft light
- Built-in 3400mAh li-ion battery
- Built-in intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C charging port
- Designed with two buttons different in shape and touch, offering easy one-handed operation
- 5 brightness levels, 2 light sources and 3 special modes available
- Designed with 4 power indicators to show the remaining battery power
- Made from durable PC materials with aluminium alloy front housing
- Compact and lightweight
The Nitecore NU43 is the world's lightest 18650 rechargeable head torch, weighing in at just 116 grams including the built-in 3400mAh battery. Despite its light weight the NU43 has an impressive maximum output of 1400 lumens. Charging is via USB-C port on the side of the light and a USB-C cable is included.
Constructed from a stamped aluminium alloy front housing to help aid heat dissipation and a special PC plastic rear housing, which is lightweight yet high strength.
The NU43 includes an extra wide headband for added comfort with a reflective strip to alert vehicles at night.
Utilising a unibody optical lens system with a light transmission of over 94%, the NU43 is specially designed to produce a uniform and soft light and is available with floodlight and spotlight simultaneously. In addition to the white lights there is also an auxiliary red led output to help preserve night adjusted vision.
The NU43 features multiple protection safeguards including an optical sensor, that detects obstructions close to the LEDs that could cause overheating and will automatically lower the brightness and lockout modes.
A unique feature of the Nitecore NU43 is the near-centre of gravity bracket. This design allows for a low rotational torque and short displacement when adjusting the angle of the head lamp, which greatly reduces the pressure on the forehead from the lower edge of the bracket, to achieve a more stable and comfortable wearing experience.
Turbo: 1400 lumens
High: 600 lumens - 10 hrs runtime
Mid: 300 lumens - 15 hrs runtime
Low: 100 lumens - 29 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 8 lumens - 165 hrs runtime
Red light: 10 lumens - 66 hrs runtime
Red flashing: 10 lumens - 90 hrs runtime
Plus SOS and beacon (1400 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 130 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 2 meters.
Operation of the NU43 is via a dual button interface with separate on/off and mode buttons. Four power indicator lights display the remaining battery power.
The Nitecore NU43 user manual can be downloaded here.