- Dimensions: 216.7 mm x 50 mm x 41.2 mm / 8.53" x 1.97" x 1.62" (including base)
- Weight: 224 g / 7.9 oz (including battery)
- Equipped with spotlight and floodlight
- 5 brightness levels, 3 light sources and 1 special mode available
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C charging port (5V-2A)
- One button interface design for easy operation
- Glow in the dark LED strip for quick location
- 4 power indicators to inform the remaining battery power
- Made from durable plastic material
- Wide magnetic base on the back comes with a hook, suitable for use in various environments
- 0-180° adjustable lighting base
The Nitecore NWL20 work light has a maximum output of 600 lumens and is powered by 1 x 21700 li-ion battery (included) which is rechargeable via the USB-C port on the side of the light.
Featuring a COB floodlight and LED spotlight, the NWL20 is suitable for a range of applications. It has a versatile base which allows the torch to be adjusted between 0-180°. The base is magnetic so the light can be attached to metal surfaces and it has a clip function to hang the light.
In addition to the flood and spot outputs, the light has a red mode for emergency use, safety warnings and preserving night vision.
High: 290 lumens - 10 hrs runtime
Low: 125 lumens - 15 hrs runtime
High: 600 lumens - 6 hrs runtime
Mid: 260 lumens - 10 hrs runtime
Low: 30 lumens - 78 hrs runtime
Constant-On: 30 lumens - 30 hrs runtime
Flashing: 30 lumens - 60 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 93 meters, waterproof to IPX5 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: Nitecore NL2150 5000mAh 21700 li-ion battery, USB-C charging cable.
Nitecore NWL20 user manual can be downloaded here.