- Length: 137.2 mm / 5.4"
- Head Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Tube Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Tail Diameter: 28.5 mm / 1.12"
- Weight: 79.5 g / 2.8 oz.
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' (PDOT)
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output for up to 350 hours
- Dual tail switches enable intuitive operations for tactical applications
- Strobe Ready technology enable quick access to Strobe mode
- Strobe mode uses randomly changing frequencies for dizzying effects
- Tactical mode and daily mode available
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- Power indicator beside charging port indicates remaining battery power
- Power indicator displays the battery voltages (±0.1V)
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Optical lenses with double-sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish
The Nitecore P10iX flashlight has a maximum output of 4000 lumens from the 4 x Cree XP-L2 V6 LEDs and is powered by Nitecore's high performance (HP) i Series 21700 battery. The torch comes with an NL2150HPi 5000mAh cell which is rechargeable inside the light via the USB-C port at the head of the lamp.
The torch features 2nd generation Strobe Ready technology which has been specifically designed for tactical applications, enabling instant access to strobe mode. The Strobe Ready button on the tail end of the P10iX is slightly inset to avoid accidental activation. The strobe mode has a randomly changing frequency to cause dizzying effects in an emergency situation.
The P10iX has two user modes which can be selected between, to best suit your application. Daily mode is perfect for everyday and law enforcement use, providing all six brightness levels and strobe mode. Tactical mode is ideal for self defence and tactical operations, with four brightness levels (turbo, high, mid and low) plus strobe.
The flashlight comes with tactical accessories, including Nitecore's NTH10 tactical holster and a durable pocket clip. The P10iX is compatible with a range of additional accessories, including 25mm diffuser, traffic wand and filters, plus gun mounts, the RSW2i remote switch and the NTR10 tactical ring (available separately).
Using NL2150HPi 5000mAh 21700 battery
Turbo: 4000 lumens - 30 mins runtime
Higher: 1700 lumens - 2 hrs runtime
High: 850 lumens - 2 hrs 30 mins runtime
Mid: 300 lumens - 7 hrs 15 mins runtime
Low: 50 lumens - 38 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 2 lumens - 350 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe mode (4000 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 158 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 2 meters.
Includes: Nitecore NL2150HPi 5000mAh rechargeable li-ion 21700 battery, NTH10 tactical holster, pocket clip, lanyard, spare o-ring, CR123 battery magazine, USB-C charging cable.
Nitecore P10iX user manual can be downloaded here.