- Length: 150.5 mm / 5.93"
- Head Diameter: 31.8 mm / 1.25"
- Tube Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Tail Diameter: 28.5 mm / 1.12"
- Weight: 124 g / 4.37 oz.
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' (PDOT)
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Dual tail switches enable intuitive operation for tactical applications
- Strobe Ready technology enables quick access to Strobe mode
- Strobe mode uses randomly changing frequencies for strong dizzying effects
- Tactica and daily mode
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- Power indicator beside the charging port indicates remaining battery power
- Strike bezel uses high strength silicone nitride ceramics to enable glass breaking
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Optical lenses with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish
The Nitecore P20i UV flashlight has a maximum output of 1800 lumens from the Luminus SST-40-W LED and a 320mW UV output from the 4 x UV LEDs with a 365nm wavelength. The torch is powered by an included Nitecore i Series 21700 battery but can alternatively take 2 x CR123 single use or RCR123 li-ion batteries (not included) with the supplied battery magazine.
The light is rechargeable via a USB-C port at the head of the light. Please note, the torch can only be recharged when using the Nitecore i Series 21700 li-ion battery.
A revolutionary upgrade to the original Nitecore P20UV, the i version offers a much brighter output and further throw. The torch also features upgraded 2nd generation Strobe Ready technology which provides instant access to Strobe by using the Mode switch at the tail of the light, which is inset to avoid accidental activation.
The P20i UV has two user modes available which order the outputs differently to suit your application:
- Daily mode: order UV, Low, Mid, High, Strobe
- Tactical mode: High, Mid, Low, UV, Strobe
The flashlight features anti-impact reverse polarity protection, a strike bezel, plus a range of included accessories, such as the NTH20 tactical holster and a power indicator which shows the remaining battery voltage,
Using included NL2140i battery
High: 1800 lumens - 1 hr 45 mins runtime
Mid: 250 lumens - 8 hrs 30 mins runtime
Low: 35 lumens - 38 hrs runtime
UV: 320mW - 30 hrs runtime
Strobe: 1800 lumens
Using 2 x CR123 single use batteries
High: 1100 lumens - 1 hr runtime
Mid: 250 lumens - 3 hrs 15 mins runtime
Low: 35 lumens - 18 hrs runtime
UV: 320mW - 18 hrs runtime
Strobe: 1100 lumens
Maximum beam distance 337 meters (with NL2140i) or 263 meters (with CR123 batteries). Waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 2 meters.
Includes: Nitecore NL2140i rechargeable 21700 li-ion 4000mAh battery, NTH20 tactical holster, pocket clip, lanyard, spare o-ring, CR123 battery magazine, USB-C charging cable.
Nitecore P20i UV user manual can be downloaded here.