- Length: 152.8 mm / 6.02"
- Head Diameter: 31.8 mm / 1.25"
- Tube Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Tail Diameter: 26 mm / 1.02"
- Weight: 136 g / 4.8 oz.
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' (PDOT)
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Dual tail switches enable intuitive operation for tactical applications
- Strobe Ready technology to enable quick access to strobe mode
- Strobe mode uses randomly changing frequencies for strong dizzying effects
- 3 user modes
- Power indicator beside the tail switches indicates the remaining battery power
- The power indicator displays the battery voltage (±0.1V)
- Rigid double layer tube design
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- Strike bezel
- Optical lenses with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard-anodised finish
The Nitecore P22R tactical flashlight has a maximum output of 1800 lumens Cree XHP35 HD and is powered by 1 x 18650 li-ion or 2 x CR123 single use batteries. The torch is rechargeable via a Type-C port and comes with a Nitecore NL1825HP 8A 18650 cell. The USB-C port can be found towards the tail end of the light and has a rotatable protective cover, to ensure it isn't exposed to water and dust.
The torch features a 2nd generation dual tail switch design, with an inset pedal to avoid accidental activation. The mode button provides direct access to the randomly changing strobe mode which can be used in emergency situations due to its dizzying effects.
The Nitecore torch comes with the NTH20 tactical holster which provides a quick release on the light when fast access is required. The holster is compatible with MOLLE systems and has an adjustable stopper on the clip to suit belts of various sizes. It is compatible with belts of 1¼", 1½", 1¾", 2" and 2¼".
The P22R has three user modes which can be switched between by turning the off, loosening the tail cap and holding the mode button while simultaneously tightening the tail cap. Once the tail cap has been tightened, the LED wil indicate which user mode has been selected by flashing once for tactical mode (access to strobe and turbo mode), twice for law enforcement mode (access to strobe, turbo and mid modes) and three times for daily mode (access to strobe and all four brightness levels).
Turbo: 1800 lumens - 30 mins runtime
High: 380 lumens - 3 hrs 30 mins runtime
Mid: 75 lumens - 18 hrs runtime
Low: 1 lumen - 250 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe mode (1800 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 262 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: NL1835HP 18650 battery, pocket clip, NTH20 tactical holster, USB-C charging cable, lanyard, spare o-ring, CR123 battery magazine.
Nitecore P22R user manual can be downloaded here.