- Length: 143.5 mm / 5.65"
- Head Diameter: 31.8 mm / 1.25"
- Tube Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Tail Diameter: 28.5 mm / 1.12"
- Weight: 114.5 g / 4.04 oz.
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and 'Precision Digital Optics Technology'
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Dual tail switches enable intuitive operations for tactical applications
- 5 brightness levels and 1 special mode
- Strobe Ready technology to enable quick access to strobe mode
- Strobe mode uses randomly changing frequencies
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with USB-C port
- Power indicator beside the charging port indicates remaining battery power
- Power indicator displays battery voltage
- Strike bezel uses high strength silicone nitride ceramics to enable excellent glass breaking performance
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Optical lenses with double-sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard-anodised finish
5.0 Overall rating
The Nitecore P23i flashlight has a maximum output of 3000 lumens from the Luminus SFT-70 LED and is powered by an included NL2150HPi iSeries 21700 battery. The light is rechargeable via a USB-C port at the head of the light and comes with a USB charging cable.
The torch has Nitecore's 2nd generation Strobe Ready technology with instant access to strobe mode with an inset mode switch to avoid accidental activation. The output has a randomly changing frequency between 16Hz and 20Hz, for emergency use. The tactical U-shaped tail cap also offers tail stand capability and can be used with a wrist lanyard (included).
The P23i has a range of tactical features including a strike bezel for emergency use, impact resistance up to 2 meters, a dedicated tactical mode and one-hand operation. The flashlight is compatible with a variety of accessories including the Nitecore RSW2i remote switch, TSL10i signal light, gun mounts and 32mm filters, diffusers and traffic wands (all sold separately).
In addition to the tactical mode which offers four brightness levels and strobe mode, daily mode can be used which provides the full five brightness levels ranging from 50 to 3000 lumens, plus strobe.
Turbo: 3000 lumens - 30 mins runtime
High: 1500 lumens - 2 hrs 30 mins runtime
Mid: 800 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
Low: 250 lumens - 10 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 50 lumens - 45 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe mode (3000 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 470 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 2 meters.
Includes: Nitecore NL2150HPi 5000mAh iSeries 21700 battery, USB-C charging cable, holster, pocket clip, lanyard, spare o-ring.
Nitecore P23i user manual can be downloaded here.