- Black body features a CREE XM-L2 T6 LED ; Grey body features a CREE XML U2 LED
- Maximum output of 960 lmns with XM-L2 LED or 860 lumens with XML U2 LED
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides extreme reflector performance
- High efficiency circuit board provides up to 325 hours runtime
- Integrated dual Picatinny connectors / rails provide a huge variety of mounting options
- Innovative single button two-stage switch offers a user-friendly interface (patented)
- Intelligent charging circuit with voltage detection charges safely and rapidly
- Integrated micro USB charging port is water, dust and impact resistant
- Eight rapidly switch able brightness levels to select from
- Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power (patented)
- Power indicator’s secondary function displays battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V)
- Intelligent charging circuit with voltage detection charges rapidly and safely
- Intelligent memory function stores preferred brightness setting
- Integrated spring-loaded impact absorption mechanism featuring reverse polarity protection (patented)
- Stainless steel titanium-plated two-way clip
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects the core components from damage
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
- Sturdy HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability
Head diameter: 40 mm
Tube diameter: 25.4mm
Weight: 171g (without battery)
5.0 Overall rating
The Nitecore P25 Smilodon sees Nitecore return to its roots with a tactically focused flashlight.
The torch can use 1x18650 battery (can be recharged in torch) or 2xRCR123 (must be charged in separate charger) or 2xCR123 (single use).
Named after the pre-historic saber-toothed cat, the P25 Smilodon has many unique features:
- Dual stage switch for single handed operation
- Spring loaded battery mechanism for high vibration environments
- Integrated Picatinny connectors
- Micro-USB intelligent charging circuit
Available in Grey.
Grey = XML U2 = 860 lmns for 1 hr 45 mins, 550 lmns for 2 hrs, 180 lmns for 7 hrs, 50 lmns for 30 hrs, 2 lmns for 325 hrs
Beam distance of up to 283 meters, waterproof to 2 meters submersible & impact resistant to drops from 1.5 meters.
Includes: Holster, USB charging cable, pocket clip, tactical ring, lanyard, spare tail cap, spare o-rings.
The 40mm diameter Nitecore filters & diffusers fit the P25.
Please note: In order to use the in-built charging capabilities of the P25 an 18650 Li-ion battery is required. Available separately.
Nitecore P25 user manual can be downloaded here.